- Responsibility for gathering and filing all necessary documentation for obtainment of the Golden Visa.
- Overseeing the process of acquiring client’s residence permit.
- Responsibility for all documentation regarding the renovation processes.
- Responsibility for organizing all paperwork and ensuring its delivery and processing at the SEF.
- Legal support and counselling at every stage - acquisition, planning, development, letting and eventual sale of property.
- Handling issues regarding judicial, contractual and legal intricacies of the real estate asset.
Real Estate and Financial Counselling
- Assisting private and corporate investors - in rigorous professional basis - so that they can buy the best properties in the best locations at the best price.
- Providing the investors with a summary of the real estate market in Portugal - both in the residential and the non-residential side - so that they have a better perception about what they will be shown and make the best investment options.
- Preselecting a set of properties that meet customers’ expectations and preferences.
- Counselling and assisting at every stage - acquisition, planning, development, letting and eventual sale of the property.
- Providing the investor with all the information about future scenarios to value the property, namely through rental, leasing or sale options.
- Assisting customer with bank account opening and money transfers.
Legal and Fiscal
- Overseeing the process of acquiring client’s visa in what concerns, legal and tax advice.
- Appointing a fiscal representative.
- Organizing all paperwork and ensuring its delivery and processing at the SEF and notary documents for the final deed.
- Handling subsequent legal and tax implications on behalf of the client ( i.e. property registrations).
- Dealing with all documentation regarding the renewal processes.
- Communicating with the client in order to create a bond.
- Welcoming and transferring the client from the airport to the hotel.
- Picking up at hotel and guiding through property visits.
- Transferring to attorney’s office and to SEF for interview.
- Farewell dinner.
- Car and driving all day.
- Taking care of all travel arrangements prior to client’s arrival.
- Reserving and ensuring welcome package and tourism documentation at hotel room for the client.
- Presenting pre-selected prior to property visits.
- Showing the client all the selected choices and discussing the “value for money” of each one.
- Being prepared to answer client’s questions regarding legal matters.
- Translation and simultaneous interpretation.
- Manage the client’s property and other needs such as periodic cleaning and representation at owners’ meetings.
- Utility contracts (electricity, gas, cable TV, etc.).
- Education options in international schools, universities and timely enrolment.
- Several types of insurance (home, property, health, etc.).
- Home decorating services: purchasing of furniture and decoration.
- Doctor and home assistance service.
- Assistance and advice in any issue, doubt or problem in normal life in the country for the first year.
- General expenses and local taxes payment.
Highly specialized financial and legal counsel for business construction or real estate acquisition of complex buildings (e.g., real estate that is government-owned).